New SpyderShell Armor Coat Keeps Your Poison Spyder Parts Looking Like New
Poison Spyder has a reputation for designing the most visually appealing and best fitting Jeep armor in the industry. And now those good looks will last a lifetime thanks to the introduction of Poison Spyder’s SpyderShell Armor Coat.
Introducing SpyderShell™ Armor Coat, Poison Spyder’s premium coating process for select bumpers and armor products. SpyderShell™ is more than just powder coat—it’s a complete system that includes the state of the art in preparation, application, materials and packaging to ensure that SpyderShell™ products stay looking great for years! SpyderShell™ is a coating process unmatched by any other Jeep armor manufacturer, for which we are confident in offering a 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
The SpyderShell™ process was jointly developed by Poison Spyder and one of the nation’s premiere industrial finishing suppliers, to provide a coating finish that is un-matched in the Jeep aftermarket products industry. SpyderShell has passed salt-spray testing of 1,000 hours, with less than 1/8” corrosion creep from scribe. The finish has been humidity resistance tested 1,000 hours with no loss of adhesion or blistering. The semi-gloss black, architectural grade top coat provides excellent resistance to most solvents, oils, acids and alkalis. See the following page for more information about the process and initial products offered with SpyderShell™ Armor Coat.
SpyderShell™ Armor Coat uses our proprietary 6-stage system:
- Media blasting the entire part to prep the metal surface for the best possible adhesion.
- Seams are sealed with 3M Scotch-Weld to block moisture from entering where the powder cannot reach.
- Zinc-rich black primer forms an impenetrable bond between the metal and the top coat.
- Top coat of “super-durable” architectural grade finish in semi-gloss black
- Engineered packaging to ensure safe travel of the product during shipping
- Backed by an un-precedented 5-Year Limited Warranty on the SpyderShell finish
Coming soon to the UK via Thomas Perfomance.