Terms and Conditions
The following section forms our Company’s collective Terms and Conditions policy.
We recommend that you read and understand this policy.
When you submit an order you are entering into a contract with Thomas Performance which is then bound by the terms and conditions described herein.
Our customer service department can contacted at any time by filling in the necessary information on our contact page.
- We make every effort to keep the prices up to date but we reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- It may be that prices and promotions & shipping methods are incorrectly quoted or changed due to external circumstances.
We have no statutory obligation to sell goods at the price quoted if that price is incorrect.
These are any items with a discount off the RRP. These products may be available in limited quantities. When stock of a special offer runs out we will no longer be able to supply that item at the special offer price. Nor will we be able to offer exchanges for special offers returned after stock has run out.
Prices found through search engines may not be accurate as they may include prices from previous product lines and/or promotions.
Payments to us via our website are covered by our payments policy which forms part of these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
Delivery types and systems are covered by our deliveries policy which forms part of these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
We endeavour to ensure that the website reflects the stock levels of the company but some products can sell out very quickly, therefore, placing an order with us does not guarantee availability. We will, of course, make every effort to fulfil your order and if this is not possible we will let you know as soon as possible.
By placing an order you are making an offer and a contract will be formed only when your order is accepted by Thomas Performance. Your order will be accepted at the point that payment is made, when your items have been picked and your order is ready for dispatch and has been delivered.
Please use the contact page to inform us of your reasons for return.
A. Return of goods which are not damaged or defective.
- You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 28 days, provided that:
- the goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- the goods are returned at your own expense and risk. (We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit).
When a refund is required, we will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, less the value of our delivery costs to you (even if this was not originally charged to you). Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
Goods that have been used cannot be returned for refund, unless a warranty claim is being entered into.
If an exchange of goods is required, after receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice. If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with any delivery charge, will be required to be paid prior to the dispatch of the replacement item(s) to you. If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will refund the balance, less the cost of delivery of the new item(s).
The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable:
- item(s) which have been used
- are soiled
- have an odour eg. smoke
- have been damaged as a result of misuse
- are not in a clean and dry condition
- do not have all the original contents and packaging
B. Return of goods which are faulty; or not of satisfactory quality; or which do not correspond to their description.
- Upon receipt by us of the goods, we will examine them for damage:
- i) If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange the item(s) within 7 days of receipt of the goods.
- ii) If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the factory for testing. We normally expect a response within four (4) weeks.
In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
Warranty claims for faulty goods will be dealt with through us but the factory will make an assessment and decide on the proper course of action.
We make every effort to ensure that the product images we use are accurate and up to date.
All product images are used with the permission of the originator and remain the copyright of the originator and may not be reproduced.
We make every effort to ensure that the product information we use is accurate and up to date.
For your own safety, we advise that you read all product information and instructions that come with the product before use. All product descriptions are used with the permission of the originator and remain the copyright of the originator and may not be reproduced.
Customer reviews of products in no way represent the views of Thomas Performance. Any suggested uses outside of the manufacturer's recommendations are at your own risk.
We cannot post:
- Reviews which are deemed insufficient reviews, or reviews longer than 5000 words.
- Reviews that reference other companies by name in direct comparison to our products.
- Negative, spiteful or profane remarks directed at other reviewers, companies or Thomas Performance.
- Content not specific to the item being reviewed, questions or vague comments.
- Duplicate content.
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations.
- Reviews that are not your own original work or have been previously published elsewhere.
- Content which might be considered defamatory, blasphemous, racist or incendiary.
- Sexually explicit or sexually gratuitous comments.
- Advertisements or promotional material for films, artists or web sites.
- Time-sensitive material.
- Phone numbers, postal addresses or URLs.
- Reviews on availability, price, customer service, or delivery.
- Thomas Performance reserves the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any customer review it considers inappropriate to our website
- remove any reference to price within your review before publishing.
- to delete reviews at any time, without prior notice.
- By submitting your email address in connection with your review, you allow Thomas Performance to use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and to receive our email newsletter. You can opt out of the email newsletter at any time.
DISPOSAL OF WASTE AND RECYCLING
Your local city/district council provides facilities for recycling of most goods including glass, plastic, cardboard, steel and aluminium. These are all found in the packaging sold by most retailers, including Thomas Performance products.
For information on where you can find recycling depots please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.
We take the satisfaction of our customers very seriously. If you feel you have received substandard information, services or products from us we would like to hear about it so that we can prevent the same thing from happening again. We will make every effort to rectify genuine problems as expediently as possible.
Or in writing to:
Thomas Performance reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.